Nexgen Energy on GSA!
Sept 15, 2011We are on GSA!
We are excited at Nexgen Energy Systems to announce that we have completed the process for being a listed GSA Services Contractor! We can serve our Federal Government customers under our GSA Contract GS-21F-0178X. We are able to provide on-site maintenance of Renewable Energy Systems along with Installation & Equipment Supply under the contract.
More information is on our GSA webpage.
Contact Mike McGoey at 360-357-1131 x102 for more information.
Sequoia NP Phase one complete
Sequoia National Park solar array installation phase one complete.
In December 2010 Nexgen Energy Systems completed the installation of the 21 kW solar array on the roof of the Ash Mountain warehouse for Sequoia National Park. This project is part of a larger ARRA Recovery project at the Park. Nexgen is completing the project as a subcontractor to the General Contractor.
Who we are
Who we are:
One of North America's most experienced photovoltaic (PV) system integration groups. Since 1981 our members have designed and installed hundreds of photovoltaic systems worldwide, providing reliable and cost effective solutions for contractors, utility and industrial clients.
• 1981 – 1996 Applied Power builds industry-recognized global experience in PV applications.
• 1996 Applied Power purchased by Idaho Power
• 2000 Applied Power Purchased by Schott GMBH
• 2003 RWE Schott Solar joint venture is formed
• 2005 RWE Schott Solar spins off their project design and implementation group as Nexgen Energy Systems, Inc.
What we offer:
• Over 50 years of collective experience in system design and integration
• A choice of services:
o Submittal packages
o Project management
o Installation services
o Complete turnkey projects
• Training and consulting services based on actual application experience